Thursday, September 22, 2016

Morning Charts 09/22/2016 SPX /es

Nothing up here to cover - SSDD.

On to the lie - 


SPX Daily - I've often mentioned the Fed's pattern of backtesting the prior breakout or overthrow point before moving higher. this has been a pattern for years now. Are we about to get a bigger pop? I despise that idea, but I can't count the possibility out in a completely manipulated market that they must protect at all cost. Support here is critical. I think they will try to push higher if they can but their main concern is not allowing a breakdown.


SPX 30m - Island gaps (blue) above and below. They are going to try and shove price back over the 2160 s/r area and will try and keep that floor. If not they have established the 2120 floor with the 100 dma. Bottom line is I believe they try to lift but all they get is they continue to consolidate while trying to hold major support. I think major wedge support diagonal is going to fail soon, but they will still maintain dma support as long as they can.


Freedom watch - 



Riots? But why?


More to come below.

Have a good day!


GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.