Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Morning Charts 08/24/2016 SPX /es

Charles High-Smith has some good posts on ZH. This one with this chart is worth looking at - The Stock Market 2015-2016: Ugly Chopfest With An Equally Ugly Megaphone


Most know STB's been charting this megaphone for over a year now. Here is where I differ - I have not adjusted the upper resistance to an upward sloping diagonal. I still see it as a downward sloping megaphone that has had resistance overthrown. This places price in a much more precarious or dangerous position for a tragic collapse. 



On to the lie -  

SPX 30m - The neg divs are so long I can't even keep them all on this chart. Not really sure I need to elaborate on that point. 

 

Freedom watch -

Trump's right again - Trump Slams Clinton Foundation As "Most Corrupt Enterprise In Political History" After Latest Donor Revelations



More to come below.

Have a good day.

GL and GB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.