Friday, July 22, 2016

Morning Charts 07/22/2016 SPX /es

If we don't get Trump (like it or not) it's game over for freedom and liberty - the globalists win. 


On to the lie - 

Yesterday I warned about watching for them closing in on the 2200 round number. If they can manage to sneak it back above 2185 then you are in this worry zone. I also told you to look for QE off keys. This is as simple as reading ZH and following the news there. QE off is the only thing that = markets down. I always warn that this is their market and they are in total control. Follow the Fed as Ive said for years. That's the only thing you can do. 

SPX 15m - I cleaned this one up for giggles. 


SPX Weekly - Going back to my drop-n-pop call on the weekly. I got it, Now can we do anything with it technically? 




More to come below. 

Have a good weekend.

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.