Friday, June 5, 2015

Open Weekend Post 06/06-07/2015

You know the drill, share the love and the knowledge. 


If you see it share it. I will as well. 

Great week on the blog. Commentary was exceptional. Thanks

I'll check the chartbook to see if there is anything worthwhile.





I found this video quite interesting/disturbing. Really seeing the persecution of Christianity, the 1984 utopia coming and social engineering increasingly evident I stumbled on this. You can start watching at the 1:00 mark and only place you in the last 30m. If you want to see the rest be my guest. remember my first post of 2012 - God is dead? Scarry thought. It's not the subject of the debate or resolution of it that concerns me in this instance, it's the ability to debate that's being lost that is horrifying.




Have a good weekend. 

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.