Friday, February 13, 2015

Morning Charts 02/13/2015 SPX /es

Bout all I have to say this morning is .... whatever ... Bad is not good, it the bestest damn thing ever! Does anyone see a hole I can go stick my head in? 

I got nothing to say this morning. I'm actually speechless. The ignorance, greed, entitlement and complacency is beyond measurable levels. This can only end in one fashion. Just get ready. It's coming, and with every additional day this "recovery" extends the worse it gets on the back end. 




On to the lie -

SPX Daily - And here are the neg divs I told you would come with the double top. Querstion - How many more EWT tops got blown up AGAIN? How many counts are you that follow such crap going to give that BS system before you realize it for junk it is?





More to come below.

Have a good weekend, and happy Valentines Day!

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.