Monday, July 7, 2014

Morning Charts 07/07/14

Numerology day?

STB still struggling with good and bad moments. I was wiped out most yesterday afternoon and  evening. Felt good enough to summit Mt CB at 12,168 feet. Then today was total relapse with some additional side effects. Still have not passed stone. I'm still ot and will be all week.

Can't believe I've not been able to muster the strength or time to hammer out my post. Can't believe I've been sidelined like this period. I'm still really bothered by all that's going down. I've seen a lot of shit come and go over the years and since starting the blog, but none of it has hit home the way shit has the past 6 or so months.

I have to apologize again for leaving y'all hanging. I'll be in CO all week managing kids and my condition. I hope to get things back to normal sooner than later. Thanks for picking up my slack. I really appreciate it.

Have a good week.

GL and GB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.