Friday, July 4, 2014

4th of July

Sorry but things not going so well for STB. Tired, little sleep, some pain and vaca are keeping me from managing things here the way are needed. This is definitely my worst stretch in years. HI and AK trips did not even slow me down like this. I'm better but not if that makes any sense. Sad that I'm in best shape in years training for spring triathlon, winning age brackets in 5k races and then this shit happens, and all at a critical time when I'm ready to call the top. I'll see what I can muster for strength and time. I want to get this done but not half assed.

Enjoy the 4th with all your new immigrant friends. I'm sure you wont mind sharing your hard earned tax dollars supporting them, and they in turn will be glad to share various diseases and other benefits they bring to the table. Merica baby! Ohhh yeah! We're accepting tired and willing, not diseased leaches. Scratch that - I got that backwards. welcome to the new normal.

Ive' hammered out many emotional 4th posts over the years. What I'm really sad to say is that all that's been said in the past has only worsened to this point. I'm not sure what I have to do to get the message through. We're slowly headed into a situation where the laws of the land will no longer matter, our freedom (independence) is eroding from under our feet. Sadly we don't see it. This is more like a sinkhole situation. One day the floor is just gonna give out and we will all be in over our heads wondering how'd we get here?

in·de·pen·dence

noun \ˌin-də-ˈpen-dən(t)s\
: freedom from outside control or support : the state of being independent
: the time when a country or region gains political freedom from outside control

I want you to think about that word independence this weekend. Freedom from outside control or political freedom - tell me about that definition and if it still applies today. Sure you can go to the grocery store and do all the stuff you like to do daily, but what's happening behind the scenes. Then again if you want to complain about something you can do it from a free speech zone a mile away. Which hot button of yours is being pushed? Immigration, NSA spying, capital controls, executive orders, propaganda and lies, data manipulation, market manipulation, the Fed, VA, Benghazi, Syria, Iraq, MENA, Ukraine - I can make a list a mile long.  I'm sure at least one of these issues has your ire up. 

Sadly things are not slowing down or improving for freedom's sake. They are worsening at an exponential pace. The muslim mofo (our illegal immigrant in chief - now you know why he's got such a soft spot) leading this country and the bought and paid for congress only have their best interest in mind, not yours. They only care about their power and their political future. We have one more shot to get things changed in a peaceful manner. This November we can vote the incumbents out. I believe this is our last shot to take some sort of power back. 

The brightest light that has shown for freedom's cause was the SCOTUS vote last week. Maybe there is some hope. Maybe even his appointees are even beginning to see the evil that lives and rules from the white house. 

We were warned about secret societies and the military industrial complex. There is a reason I have that Andrew Jackson quote at the top of the blog. There is a reason I am relentless in my pursuit of true knowledge and sharing it with you all almost daily. There is a reason you all participate and share the love and knowledge here daily. We care! We all care deeply or we would not expose ourselves to the NSA and DHS handlers that monitor blogs like mine - cause we're all considered terrorists for speaking our mind and sharing the truth. 

Orwellian? Brave New World? You read between the lines and tell me what legacy do you want to leave for your children and grand children? Are you a patriot? If so they you are considered a terrorist - think about that. There will come a time very soon where we're gonna have to step up, get in the streets and take this country back. 

I really like the odds of a FF coming very soon, bigger than 9/11. The SCOTUS vote may have pushed this up. Obummer is losing his grip and power and will need to do something. The immigration issue is just the start to something big I think. They are making their move. They want total power and control. Are you willing to fight back to retain your independence? 

Have a good 4th. 

GL and GB!


There will be an OWP this weekend. I want to make my top call and with 17k getting hit with the 'everyone could see it coming' holiday ramp behind us, maybe next week we finally get the turn. I'll cover all of that soon. I hope to get this kidney stone thing behind me sooner than later. I hope to regain some of my old form and fire as well. Self admittedly, I'm beat up. I've held up like a champ for 5 years here, and all the years of crap and corruption (especially gaining pace) is really bothering me. We're losing! I hate losing! 

Many thanks to all for their continued support of the blog and participating in one of the best communities on the web. Y'all really rock and I can not thank you enough. In this world of give it to me now and mine mine mine - y'all selflessly give day after day exceptional information and analysis. I really can't thank you all enough.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.