Tuesday, July 29, 2014

07/29/14 SPX /es

Well, buck up then! The Shocking Reason Putin Isn't Worried About The $50 Billion Yukos Ruling. That's the FT/ZH version. Then there is the PCR version - War Is Coming. Shit, if false flags in Sytia did not work, Lybia and Egypt did not do the trick, Israel is amounting to not much more than a blemish and you need a war that gets everyone's attention, well hell then, go get the big fish! 

I told you years ago potus would need and have a war, little did I know he'd have to resort to this. I mean, we all know he's on his way to destroying the country, but does he have to destroy the world as well? 

Man this is getting deep. Like really deep. Like so deep that only the readers of STB and few others are willing to cross the line to see how terrible things have become. The list is long and astounding, start with the persecution of Christians across the globe, rise of muslim religion all over the globe, then move to disease outbreaks, wars, greed, lust, lies, rivers turning red, storms - sounds like only one thing honestly - like the Antichrist is here and he's unleashed his minions to take over and destroy the world. Deep? Shuh, like really deep. 

Remember my first post of 2012 where I exclaimed God was dead? I know, sometimes I may appear to go a bit overboard, but then again long time followers of STB know that my 5 year track record is rather sporty. I'm sure most know that I'm 110% committed to this total destruction of everything as we know it meme, but beyond discussing the Biblical, I have not gone 'there' yet.

Now it could appear this is getting a bit more Biblical than even I could believe. Add it all up and then think of prophecy and the Bible. Are the four horsemen riding? Is the antichrist here? I don't know, but it sure appears that we're not heading down a path to destruction but we've been launched down that path. 

I don't know, maybe I'm over reacting a bit. Things are fine. The crime and corruption that rule everything now and the fact that the globe is headed toward a path of financial and possibly physical annihilation may be just my imagination running wild. I don't know, you add it all up and mull it over. 



On to the lie - 

SPX Monthly - Know those two charts that ZH had that led one way or the other and the megaphone? I beat them to the punch years ago with this one. Course my focus has always been on one spot. 







More to come below. 

Have a good day. 

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.