Monday, June 9, 2014

Morning Charts 06/10/14 SPX /es

OK, so here we sit at my dreamed of, ultimate, cherry on top, most perfect topping  point ever in market history. Price is in a triple rising wedge overthrow, extending beyond the inverse HnS target, overbought and extending well above long term market upper resistance. Negative divergences abound with possibly every other metric at extremes.  

I have stuck to my guns that price would get the top right and this point has to be it IMHO.  

Now, can I please get my "event"? If not, the spiral downward economically and socially will only accelerate faster. If there ever was a time that TA was pointing to an event, the way it can eerily time non market disasters, now, right now, is the time.

May I remind you that the market is nothing more than a lie or cover masking reality. Nothing is real anymore.





On to the lie - 



Minis 60m - Overthrow 1, 2 and 3 (Green, Yellow and Red) in a nicely packaged pink rising channel.





SPX Daily - Ya think the daily chart is ready to tumble?  This chart is utterly ridiculous. I'm pretty sure that your odds of getting hit by lightning twice are better than this sort of market run in this economy.
 
 

More to come below. 

Have you shared STB lately? 

Have a good week. 

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.