Tuesday, June 10, 2014

06/10/14 SPX /es

I have some things to do this morning, so no real post. I'll be in by the open.

As for my mulling a top - I am. There was a very high probability I would have pulled the trigger this morning, but I need to do a post that justifies the call. You know all of my thoughts on the subject from rigged to meaningless to distraction. If  I call it tomorrow or later today it's really gonna be more of a siren call for you to get out at this level. Get out while you still can - and not just out of the market - hell, it may be a call for you to pack up and leave this shit hole being destroyed by the muslim mofo. The call in the end may not be about getting the timing right on price, but more about the timing for you to simply haul ass while there is time. Capital controls are in place, but not like they will be. Your freedoms, the few you have left, are about to be wiped off the map. This is bigger than the market. As you know the market is the distraction that the American dream is still alive and well. The market is the veil that hides that nastiness, the rot, the evil, the corruption from the sheeple.

The minis overthrow situation is unsustainable and any sort of correction may be unstoppable. Three rising wedges and the channel that led price to this point are all being overthrown? Reall? Are you kidding me? At this price? At ATH? How? Why? Complete and utter ridiculousness.

SPX Weekly - Back on May 12 they launched another overthrow assault. The weekly chart was toast and about to fail. They pulled off another manipulated miracle and it continued thru yesterday.


 SPX Monthly - Now that we're in June, we are in my window for a top to be called. I believe it hits by October.




More to come below.

Have you shared STB today? 

Have a good day.

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.