Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Morning Charts 01/29/14 SPX /ES

All I have to say is MyRA. The first step to retirement plan confiscation and domination by the government. I would not be surprised if this is completed under the current 

Fed day. 

Earnings. 

China Trust

Emerging Markets (incl Turkey)

GDP Friday. 

All that and I'm at home for a snow day for STB today, so at home with all the distractions. Got about 2 inches of snow last night. Very nice. 

On to the lie - 

Minis - The travel STB computer has the STB red line of death drawn a bit higher than the one on the work computer. At work it's down near 1757. I'll have to see if I can find where they are different. Either way, price is in a serious danger zone. 



Have a good day. 

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.