Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Morning Charts 12/31/13 SPX /ES

SPX Daily chart from this day last year - It was the perfect end to the final rising wedge. It was the technical moment that should have been but wasn't. I still contend this was "the" top. 


That of course begat this obamination of BS - The E and D points were shifted to the right. I hung on to the wedge as long as I could and then it just got stupid from there. Congratulations, they are entering their unprecedented 4th technical overthrow. 


You've heard me recap all the overthrows and QE4eva hundreds of times. We've discussed at length the lies, manipulation and how they can't even let the markets correct now. Will this be the year? I don't know, but I do know that with every passing day some sort of real recovery becomes that much more difficult. More on all of this next week as I try to figure it out. 


And here is your usual New Years gift from STB. Many thanks to all for another great year on the blog. It's a long hard fight and I appreciate you all being in the trenches with me. 




ENJOY!

Happy New Year!

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.