Thursday, December 5, 2013

Morning Charts 12/05/13 SPX /ES

Not off to a good start today. Opened up ToS to find all my charts erased. Like all of them. This is more bad than good, but I'll deal with it.Then I got about half thru this AM's post and my computer locked up which did not save my work. Running in safe mode now after cleaning the whole system yesterday morning. STB maintaining proper attitude so far. Nothing thrown or broken at this time, but I will update you if I have some sort of breakdown. 

So, I'm off to get my computer straightened out first. Then I have to rebuild the minis chart. I'll be below eventually, just not sure when. 

Here is the basic SC Daily chart. Watch the 20 dma for now and the 1789 level. this is the area they have been fighting to maintain. My first target area has been met. Now the bears have to fight to get to my second level which is much more critical to bully and that's near 1755.



More to come below (eventually).

Merry Christmas and happy holidays. 

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.