Friday, October 11, 2013

Shanky's Open Weekend Post 10/12-13-13

You know the drill, share the love and the knowledge. 

I mentioned this on the board Friday. If you are not on twitter, get there. It rocks I promise. Best news feed ever and you totally control what you see. Real time friggin rocking news feed. Trust me. You do not have to tweet, but you will be compelled to at some point. 

Once there search for me @shakysTB. From there we'll all hook up. You can see who to follow and such and develop your own feed. This will be an alternate communication channel should SHTF or the blog goes down for some strange reason. 

I'll look at the charts this weekend and update some stuff. Right now it looks like they're gonna close it right on my bull/bear line which is just about typical of them. Over 1700 and I think the candle is lit to new ATH. If we stay here the bears still have a chance. 

I hope the truckers in DC get some support.

Enjoy the weekend. 

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.