Friday, April 19, 2013

Morning Post 04/19/13 SPX /ES

Not much of a post this morning - I'm out of emotions and words right now.

Minis 60m - Backtest of the green channel support at 38% retracement near 1554. A move to 69 and the 61% retracement over the next month would make for a nice right shoulder (best seen on my 60m cash chart).


60m SPX - Possible HnS forming and a good look at NT support.


SPX Daily 13/34 - a little something I whipped up last night as I rebuilt every 13/34 chart in the chartbook.




VIX -I know it is busted and does not work, but with these resistance lines coming I think it will start working again sooner than later as real fear enters the markets again. The first (purple) resistance line is being challenged and look at the fear being generated now. I hat to think of how things might be by the time we get to the thin green line later this year. And those are positive weekly divergences in place on a weekly chart.


Enjoy the weekend.

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.