Friday, March 30, 2012

Open Weekend Post

You know the drill, share the love and the knowledge.

I have nothing to say right now. Lot's of important things going on, but out of disgust with the markets reaction (rise) because the promise of QE here and the issuance of QE overseas in the face of deteriorating economic data across the globe is just sickening.

If I find something in the charts this weekend, I'll post it.

Up for the RS?

Minis 4hr -


SPX 60m -



In the STB NCAA tourney challenge - It all boils down to the USU v. KS game. Skysurfer has a shot to win it all if KS wins tomorrow (if so he may get the boot from the blog for beating LS2's heart). Danjay can win it if OSU makes it in (I have no clue who this is).

Masters week next week (one of my favorites).

Enjoy your weekend!

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.