Thursday, December 15, 2011

Morning Post 12/15/11

Holy shit - 10 days till Christmas. Meaning we're two days into that 12 days of Christmas song that I can  not stand. I bet my readers can rewrite that one rather quickly. Here is a quick effort by me. Feel free to leave your suggestions in the comments section. I could not work in the Vespas or extra ammo.





On the first day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
A big Big Berkey (water filter).

On the second day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Two AR-15's,

On the third day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Three packs of survival seeds,

On the fourth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Four carrier birds (cause the internet and communications will be cut off),

On the fifth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Five gold (not tungsten) bars,

On the sixth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Six geese a-laying (need the eggs so they get to stay in the song),

On the seventh day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Seven years supply of food,

On the eighth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Eight cows for the maids a-milking,

On the ninth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Nine ladies dancing (I personally like this one so they can stay - clothing is optional),

On the tenth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Ten pounds of silver coins,

On the eleventh day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Eleven pipers piping the legalized marijuana,

On the twelfth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Twelve drummers drumming the prison march for all the crooked politicians and banksters headed off to their rightful place behind bars.

Last night in the AD I gave you, "As for right now - See that small pink wedge with the underthrow and cracking the lower Green channel support? Now see the divergences on MACD and RSI. Either this is a blow off bottom with round level 1200 and LT diagonal (yellow) support or it is about to puke up a lung. With the dollar exploding, the TNX in full submission mode and the daily indicators looking rather ill, full puke may be in order sooner than later. 1218 was a major hurdle for the bears and that yellow line is next. I'm still thinking they try to support it thru OPEX or Christmas, but that may be too much to ask."

All day yesterday I spoke of at least a backtest of 1218 (you should always expect the backtest of support or resistance) and the possibility that the PPT does their best to support the market at least thru the 24th. OPEX max pain for the SPY is $124 so that's 1240 SPX. That is right above 1236 resistance. I don't think they can get it there, but that is what I would be considering if they can somehow push it back thru 1218 resistance.


Gold - Gold is at a MAJOR support point right now. I mean MAJOR! This is important as you can tell by the support level in the chart below. 1571 support goes all the way back to April.


More importantly that green support diagonal goes back to 2008 and has not busted once in the past 3 years. If that green diagonal cracks, that would be a major signal to me that something big is coming. Remember STB is a huge proponent of owning physical gold and silver (I think the paper owners will all get the shaft). As part of my big crash call once I get my "event" is that every asset class sells off massively in true capitulation, then gold and silver stop and rebound and the rush into the PM's will be like nothing you have ever seen before.


Note for those looking to buy gold or silver (my buddy CB asked this yesterday) - As mentioned I think there will be a big swoon, but when the funds leave the market and everyone wants out of the crashing dollar (fiat) gold and silver will be the place to go. I think dollar cost averaging in starting here would be a good idea.    Price should not be as much of a concern as having the PM. Supply will go very quickly after the crash. I prefer silver coins and ammo as they will be very "barterable" when the time comes (touch to cut up a gold eagle for a loaf of bread). I personally think everyone should have the Midas Resources Survival Bag of 1,000 Dimes.

Remember the Reason for the season!

GL and GB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.