Friday, November 20, 2009

Weekend Video - Lou Dobbs And Jon Stewart

An pretty darn good discussion between Jon Stuart and Lou Dobbs? I thought so. No screaming or shouting or talking over each other. No in your face zealot outspoken righteousness. A simple well presented discussion by two informed people with different views of government and the state of the country. From why CNN asked Lou to leave (controlled media) to their debate on HC and other issues are all well worth a listen.

I would appreciate it if you would watch these vids. I believe there are things we can learn from both sides. I think there are ways we can learn from how they discuss the issues that we can use on a daily basis to present our opinions to others. I will not comment or voice any personal opinions till the comments start rolling in (but my readers can guess whose side I support more). 


The Daily Show With Jon Stewart
Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Exclusive - Lou Dobbs Extended Interview Pt. 1
www.thedailyshow.com

Daily Show
Full Episodes

Political Humor
Health Care Crisis


The Daily Show With Jon Stewart
Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Exclusive - Lou Dobbs Extended Interview Pt. 2
www.thedailyshow.com

Daily Show
Full Episodes

Political Humor
Health Care Crisis


The Daily Show With Jon Stewart
Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Exclusive - Lou Dobbs Extended Interview Pt. 3
www.thedailyshow.com

Daily Show
Full Episodes

Political Humor
Health Care Crisis

I got the clips from this infowars.com post Stewart to Dobbs: Your views are ‘abhorrent, wrong, but consistent’.